"Merry Ciffith!" Says Carson
The holidays are so amazing, yet so stressful at times. I tried hard to just breathe and take it all in, rather than getting myself lost in the shopping and craziness. I just wanted to be in the "now" with my boys and Bryan. I absolutely loved watching Hudson and Carson enjoy all things Christmas. We watched endless movies, drank cup after cup of cocoa, found Elf every morning, prayed every night for a white Christmas, wore Christmas jammies to bed every night and listened to Christmas music every second we could. After all, it does only come once a year and it's truly magical for kids! To be honest, they make it magical for Bryan and I. Brings back all the memories from when we were little. To "believe" is awesome, right?
Our holiday highlights (photos below):
*Carson didn't cry when he sat on Santa's lap! No smile, but no tears.
*Making Christmas cookies at Grandma Debbie's house
*My annual Aphi holiday party - Hudson was my handsome date, b/c Bryan was ill with the flu
*Carson's meltdowns over not being able to open those 'Frozen' wrapped presents before Christmas!
*Hudson getting his "Bey Blades" from Santa. He talked about those for weeks...months!
*Carson getting a kitchen from Santa - my lil man loves helping in the kitchen
*Hudson and Carson's Christmas programs - they both got up there and sang and danced their hearts out!
*Our Christmas inflatables in the front yard (Santa AND his Reindeer)
No comments:
Post a Comment